HOLDS A STRETCH SO YOU CAN TOO
This midi-length Snoga was designed for those gals that are either tall or just want more coverage.Our faux wrap design was created for women who want to dress modestly yet require a complete range of motion. Our faux wrap is perfect for biking, hiking, rock climbing, Barre, or just chillin’. This style is especially flattering on all body types. The ¾ length attached leggings make activities care-free. (Think flipping your leg over a motorcycle.) The fabric is chlorine safe and dries quickly.
Model Height Is 5’9 and wearing a size small
- 20 inch inseam
- Skirt length is 26.5 inches including 2 inch elastic waistband
Fabric & Care:
- Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Moisture absorbing & fast drying
- Chlorine and water safe
- Holds stretch
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Tulip shape skirt offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion
- Full opens in the front while being attached by one waist band
- Four-way stretch fabric offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion
- Moisture-wicking fabric dries quickly to keep you cool and comfortable
- Great for bike riding, gym, yoga, studio, Pilates, Barre or lounge
It’s my second snoga purchase and i’m definitely loving the skirts! Nice material.. true to size! Perfect for any athletic or outdoor event! Personally the faux wraps are my favorite! But they’re all cute and comfy!
IT WAS THE CORRECT SIZE!
To start out with, I am a big fan of Snoga (and still am). I have competed collegiately as a runner in this skirt, and have worn it for over a year now! The quality is impeccable; I am so impressed it still looks great through the extensive amount of wear I've worn it for!
However, the design is lacking. Firstly, the two flap system that I was so excited about is a disappointment. Windy? It'll fly up easily. Jumping? Don't think about it. Crossing your legs? Liable to flip. It's too flimsy to be sustainably modest for exercise and most of normal life. I continue to use it at my work because I don't run. I've done some thinking, though! Perhaps if they made a wrap skirt, to which there was an extra foot and a half of fabric for flexibility it would work well.
I hope my review is helpful in your search for a modest skirt!
This skirt is so comfy! It is perfect for an outing, recreation or just doing work around the house. I would 100% recommend purchasing one! You will not regret it. 🙂
The skirt offers amazing mobility and the fabrics are so soft and durable.