- 20 inch inseam
- Skirt length is 22 inches including waist band
Fabric & Care:
- Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Moisture absorbing & fast drying
- Chlorine and water safe
- Holds stretch
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Features large pocket on skirt, large enough for cell phone or tennis ball
- Four-way stretch fabric offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion
- Moisture-wicking fabric dries quickly to keep you cool and comfortable
- Great for bike riding, gym, yoga, studio, Pilates, Barre or lounge
Super cute, I love the pale gold color! The pocket is amazing too!! However, the skirt was a bit shorter than I expected. I’m 5 foot 5 and I usually wear my skirts at the bottom of my knee. This skirt is right past the top of my knee, which is a little shorter than I prefer. I just wish there was an extra two-three inches of length. So, if you like your skirts a bit longer, this might not be the skirt for you. (if you’re about my height) I know a couple girls who are about 5 foot 2 and under and for them the skirt fits them just right past the knee. So, just take that into consideration! Super cute and comfy tho :)
The Fit Snoga is my favorite. I have several colors but the Navy one is one of my favorites.
I LOVE the Fit Snoga in any of the lengths! Having a pocket is always a plus, and the straight silhouette is really flattering! It's really the perfect workout skirt to wear everywhere!
Love the way it fit
I’m a Massage Therapist and I’ve struggled with wearing skirts to massage in over the years. While doing body work, I’m in a lunge or my legs are spread sideways and I’m in a crouch for 75% of the hour. I even bring my leg, knee, or feet up on the table and a skirt would restrict my movements and be immodest; plus, I overheat in my work.
When I got my first Fit Snoga, I knew I’d be ordering more! The material slides well and is lightweight. With a small fan and my Snoga I’m able to work comfortably. ♥️♥️
Thank you, Snoga!
I need more colors in the faux line now😁