Our Fit Snoga is a knee length skirt that is a straight cut but still allows for movement, The ankle length attached leggings make for a modest and functional feature. A deep pocket on the skirt fits a phone or a few tennis or golf balls. This design is great for all sports and doubles as weekend hang-out gear! The fabric is chlorine safe so you are set for water activities that may await you. This is the perfect Travel Skirt!
- Skirt length is 22.5 inches
- Inseam is 26.5 inches
Fabric & Care:
- Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Moisture absorbing & fast drying
- Chlorine and water safe
- Holds stretch
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Features large pocket on skirt, large enough for cell phone or tennis ball
- Four-way stretch fabric offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion
- Moisture-wicking fabric dries quickly to keep you cool and comfortable
- Great for bike riding, gym, yoga, studio, Pilates, Barre or lounge
I love the snogas! The only problem I seem to have is the legging part around my ankles are baggy. Wish there was a solution for that but otherwise,I love the snoga.
I absolutely love my snogas. I have 4 now and wear them multiple times a week. Very practical for my SAHM life, very comfortable.
The fabric is so nice on my skin. The only thing I will say that I wish there was a very teeny slight give towards the upper inner thigh. I am in between sizes so I wish I ordered a size down instead up, but Iove it!
I love this Snoga. I have several different ones. I am 5’3”, 123 lbs and got a medium (I carry my weight in my hips and thighs, so I can’t do a small). This comes to “just” barely below my knee (where the shirttail Snoga comes a little more below my knee, which I prefer…but this one is ok). It’s straight, but not too form fitting.
I love Snoga!