This midi-length Snoga was designed for those gals that are either tall or just want more coverage. This skirt is a soft pencil shape that is not hugging and has ankle length attached leggings to ensure that you are covered while either doing the sport of your choice, traveling, or just running around doing errands. The material is a high performance quick drying fabric that is chlorine safe so it is suitable for water sports. You can add a t-shirt or sweater and this style can take you anywhere.
- Skirt length is 26 inches
- Inseam is 26.5 inches
- Skirt falls 3 inches below knee (depending on height)
- Hidden elastic waistband measures 2 inches
Fabric & Care:
- Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Moisture absorbing & fast drying
- Chlorine and water safe
- Holds stretch
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Four-way stretch fabric offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion
- Moisture-wicking fabric dries quickly to keep you cool and comfortable
- Great for bike riding, gym, yoga, studio, Pilates, Barre or lounge
My favorite snoga so far. Wear it so much, except in the summer. So comfortable, and the fit is great!
It was little too big, would suggest a size down. Other wise, it’s a good material, very soft and comfortable in it. I would definitely recommend it. I will be getting an extra one with a size down.
Super comfy and I love it. But the Leggings doesn’t fit me to ankle, it stops 6.5 inch above :| (am 5‘7 ft tall).
For those who want to order to Europe / Germany too: you have to pay 14$ of customs on top of the shipping costs
I was really excited about the decision to order a high quality, made in America, skirted leggings. The quality of workmanship is top notch and they’re very comfortable. The problem with the ones I ordered is that being “sand” colored and thinner than I expected, I can’t wear them in public because they look like lingerie. They appeared thicker and more like off-white on the model. I still think I might like to try the same style in black or grey. But they are a bit pricey.
I LOVE this one. It is my new fave!! 🤍